- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 0 – 3 years of experience in a competitive environment with a record of success exceeding goals which may be demonstrated through previous sales work, competitive internships, exceling in collegiate sales competitions
- Customer Service: Ability to analyze the needs of a client and provide strategic business solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Achieves/exceeds appointment and Sales Metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
- Strong presentation, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a structured and fast-paced team sales environment
- Product and payroll knowledge is a plus
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.